- Thyroid and parathyroid
- Pediatric ENT
- Endoscopic sinus surgery and septoplasty
- Minimally invasive thyroid and parathyroid surgeries
- Ear tubes and tonsils surgeries
Dr. Heydt loves living in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and two children. She enjoys snow skiing, live music, boating, hiking, tennis and finding new restaurants.
She is involved in the community volunteering at her childrens’ school and fundraising for Pike Place Market and Hamomi Children’s Center.
Jennifer Heydt has been recognized by Seattle Met as a Top Doctor for several years running including 2019, https://www.seattlemet.com/articles/2019/7/23/the-seattle-area-s-top-doctors-2019.
Dr. Heydt has also been recognized by Seattle Magazine as a Top Doctor in Otolaryngology in 2018 and 2019, http://www.seattlemag.com/top-doctors/top-doctors-seattle-2019.
- Proliance Eastside Surgery Center
- EvergreenHealth Hospital and Outpatient Surgery Center
- Overlake Hospital and Outpatient Surgery Center
Dr. Heydt also sees patients at EvergrennHealth Ear, Nose & Throat Care in Kirkland.